Thermo roof tarpaulins
The thermo roof tarpaulin cover is used in industrial and storage halls which are to be heated. In order to achieve the optimum insulation result, it is important to choose sandwich panels as additional building material for the gable and side cover.
Properties / characteristics of thermos roof tarpaulins. A thermo roof tarpaulin is an:
- Insulating, double-shell tarpaulin roof made from Trevira fabric
- PVC on both sides, high-gloss coating
- Colour white as standard
- Material weight approx. 650 g/m²
- Material of top and bottom shell “Verseidag B 1015” or equivalent
- Flame-resistant according to DIN 4102 B1
- Cold-resistant to - 30°, heat-resistant to + 70°
- All seams high-frequency welded
- Straight hemstitch on the eaves side for fixed anchoring
- Lateral with double tongue keder for drawing into the keder channel profile.
- PVC-coated on one side
- Tear resistance of warp/weft approx. 2,500/2,500N/50 mm
- With 2 air inlet valve on an eaves side