Hall systems for industry, events and storage
We offer an integrated range of services to generate the solution that is ideal for you. All services are planned and implemented under one umbrella - from the concept to the production up to the turnkey assembly of the industrial and storage hall.
Our flexible and spacious halls offer diverse possibilities:
Remove goods from storage in order to create more storage space for, for example, machine components, plants, cardboard boxes, enlarge your workspace for assemblies, welding work, repairs, assembly work etc., ensure weather protection when carrying out construction work or loading trucks, create long-term or temporary sales space, roof stages and exhibition space for cars, boats, flower shows etc. or use our halls in the agricultural sector when harvesting, as work tent for horses as well as for the seasonal storage of materials such as hay and grain.
All our industrial and storage halls have many properties of a massive structure, but are still mobile for a relocation. Of course, we also realise special constructions upon request.
Self-supporting, without interior column, we cover the large range from 5 m to 30 m with regard to the gable width. For you, we realise larger widths multi-bayed.
In the modular system, the length of the hall can be extended indefinitely.
Height of eaves:
The height of eaves can be realised with verifiable copy of statics in the heights from 3.50 m to 6.00 m.
Choose from our comprehensive covering material regarding the tent and hall construction. You can choose from tarpaulins, thermo-tarpaulins (roof), trapezoidal steel sheets or sandwich panels.
Accessories & equipment:
In order to equip your object of purchase or rent with suitable accessories, we have a wide variety of supplementary products such as various construction materials, windows, lights, air-conditioning technology, mechanical and electric doors and gates as well as decorative items etc. You can choose - from mechanical sliding gates up to electric high-speed gates. We meet even the highest demands. The floor construction can be varied as well - depending on the purpose of use and the usage requirement.
The Eschenbach modular system with its standardised elements provides the opportunity to work on a subsoil without foundation. Due to the lightweight aluminium structure of the frames and the standardised components for the roof and side cover, we realise your construction project both quickly and cost-effectively.
Under certain conditions, our TÜV-approved statics are designed for many of our tent halls according to DIN 1990/1991. In order to apply for a construction permit, submit the documents to your competent building authority. Depending on the area (wind zone and snow load on base must be observed), they must be reviewed individually. You/your customer has to submit these information to us in advance.
Our halls can be quickly modified and extended regarding both size and equipment. You can choose from our large range of colours and accessories:
- Different RAL colours (standard colours) for trapezoidal steel sheet, sandwich or PVC possible in standard colours WITHOUT extra charge
- Eaves gutter (galvanised on both sides) with downpipes
- Angled metal sheets and moulded parts
- When purchasing a hall, copy of static analysis or certified static analysis attached free of charge
- Electric rolling or sectional gates in different standard widths
- Escape or entrance doors, optionally also heat-insulated
- Bridge girders (portals) for side installation for a larger clearance width are possible
- Smoke and heat extraction system light domes
- Linear luminaires incl. enclosure for damp room available
- Row of windows for roof and wall area for a better daylight utilisation
- Plastic or aluminium windows available in different sizes
- Heater and accessories
- Inspection book incl. certified static analysis